Purpose of this Conference:
Access to facilities and medication, lack of skills and chronic disease care continue to place demands on existing healthcare resources in Africa, while economic turbulence propels governments to scrutinize healthcare budgets and efficacy for technology adoption.
Importantly, a growing expectation on safety, access and enhanced patient experience from the consumer space urges healthcare services to be further integrated and ubiquitous.
In order to address these challenges, African governments and healthcare providers must turn to technology innovation especially in the areas of:
- Clinical decision support
- Patient management systems
- Data analysis and business intelligence for
- Healthcare resource planning
|Topics will include:
Who Should Attend?
- The future of medicine: healing hands or robotic arms?
- Telemedicine as a model for healthcare service delivery: Is Africa ready for “care at a distance"?
- Protecting pharmaceutical intellectual property rights in Africa
- Towards universal health coverage with mobile money
- Bringing Technology Innovation to Cancer Treatment and Delivery
- Data analysis and business intelligence for healthcare resource planning
- POPI and its impact on Healthcare
- Innovation Officers in Healthcare facilities
- CIOs in the Healthcare industry
- CEOs of Healthcare Facilities
- Chief Medical Officers
- Medical Aid Executives
- Technology Service Providers
- Advocacy Groups
- Healthcare Press
- Department of Health (Minister, DG, Directors)
- Medical Practitioners
|Click here to view the agenda.
We have three levels of participation: Platinum, gold and silver sponsorship.
Who should sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are available to organizations that provide technology solutions to the
healthcare industry. If you are looking to increase your market share, brand awareness or want to be seen as a leader in the healthcare industry, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For sponsorship opportunities, please view the event brochure.
Register now to secure your seat
Date: August 19, 2015
Delegate Fee: R4 950
The conference registration fee includes entry into all round table sessions, networking sessions, all conference documents, delegate bags, corporate gifts and USB sticks, light lunch and refreshments.
For additional payment options, please view the brochure.
Registration, Sponsorship and Speaking Enquiries:
Brian Mooki: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bino de Gouveia: email@example.com
Vardis Banga: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +27 11 026 0982